- We provide high performance, high quality and economical services.
- We develop innovative logistics solutions with passion.
- We increase our performance through continuous optimisation of our logistics processes.
- We are reliable and adjust to the constantly changing market conditions.
- We act sustainably and consider environmental aspects in our service processes.
- individual customer service
- absolute customer satisfaction
- high service quality
- Inclusion of the employees in the decision making process
- Supporting specialist knwoledge through education
- Increasing the social competence through workshops
- E-Learning for continuous know-how improvement
- Continuity of work quality through "dual training"
- Health protection and workplace safety are in the forefront of the provision of goods and services
Quality is the task of the entire BurSped team
So that we can meet the high quality demands of our customers and ourselves, quality is seen as a cross-divisional function in our house and followed up by our quality managers. Our certified quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 incl. HACCP concepts serves as our guideline. Through continuous improvement processes, we would like to highlight our first-class service.To achieve this we rely on regular internal audits, an efficient information system, quality and production meetings on all levels of production and also on quality circles in cooperation with our customers.
Who stops improving, stops being good!
Our responsibility to the environment...
...continuous optimisation of our environmental policies!
- certified according to ISO 14001:2015
With equal economy, we go the eco-friendly and energy-saving way!
With regard to legal requirements, public relations and cooperation with our partners and subcontractors, the following specific tasks are dealt with by the individual operating divisions in as environmentally friendly a manner as possible:
External resource savings through:
Reducing our emissions through the use of modern vehicles
Driver education for ecological and economical driving of the trucks
Cooperation with partners (encounter traffic → Avoidance of empty trips)
Optimized transport routing through combined transport (Rail / Street)
Internal resource savings through:
Energy efficient building technology in the depot
Clear reductions in the use of paper through modern IT
Conscious and sparing use of electricity, water and raw materials by the employees