We have specialised in:
- System led transport services for national and international package freight transport
- As well as distribution, procurement and contract logistics
Our comprehensive service portfolio is rounded off by our international transport via sea and air freight and our own truck fleet from the company "ELKAWE" Container-Service- und Vertriebs-GmbH & Co. KG.
As a member of the mid-sized cooperation network, CargoLine, our national and international partner network comprises more than 70 cooperation partners.
The following resources are available at our Hamburg location for us to provide optimal logistics service:
- 13,500 sqm at the depot - near the harbour - for prompt handling of goods
- Warehouse and logistics area of approx. 40,000 sqm
- 140 doors
- about 400 employees
More Informatione on Figures - Data - Facts
Together with 70 other partners, we also operate the European wide alliance, CargoLine. CargoLine offers standardised and systemised general cargo transports as well as contract logistics solutions in Germany and Europe. The group's services are an immense advantage for you: Who else transports almost 12 million shipments per year and offers 2,500 direct transports to national and international destinations daily? In total, there are 4,623 trucks and more than 7,000 employees in the group.
At the correct time, and the correct destination and in the correct quality - those are the requirements places on all our transport services. With our comprehensive service offerings, we see ourselves as being part of your products. Cooerations for selected destinations expand these offers even more. This makes it always possible for your to get the optimal connection at the desired quality.
What is important for us
- The quality of our service has the top priority, for which we develop innovative solutions for our customers and always keep an eye on the economy.
- We aim for maximum customer satisfaction through personal support and high quality demands.
- Our employees are our best multipliers - so we include them in the decision making processes, offer regular further education to all levels of the hierarchy and educate more than 30 trainees per year.