The truck fleet for local transport consists of Ø 110 vehicle from subcontractors with 3.5 t to 40 t trucks in daily use. In addition to this there are approx. 30 carrier vehicles of up to 40 t from the truck fleet of the company <<ELKAWE>>.
In addition to the approx. 1500 shipments from the consolidated cargo, our local transport shipping office coordinates about 450 pick-ups per day.
The procurement and reverse logistics sector – which is also carried out under the product name "OrderLine" – is distinguishable by the following characteristics:
- Integrated planning and management of logistics chains
- Punctual and accurate procurement of ordered parts, raw materials, goods, containers or return shipments across Europe
- Deadline based feed control in the fields of procurement and cross-docking
- Optimised good receipt delivery
- High transparency with Track & Trace for every package